Hdpe Pipes & Fittings
4 inch HDPE Pipe, 3 m for Agriculture
Minimum Order Quantity: 500 Meter
|Size/Diameter||50 MM to 500 MM|
|Length of Pipe||3 m|
|Pressure Rating/ PN Class||PN 6|
|Material Grade||PE 100|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
highly prefered over metalic pipes for water transportations due to thier corrosion ressistance feature resulting in longer life span.These HDPE Pipe Manufacturer in according to various Indian & Internatinal standards such as IS 4984:1995, IS 14333:1996, IS 14151(Pt-2):2008, DIN 8074, DIN 8075, ISO 4427. Leveraging on the vast experience of 27 years, we have emerged as a one stop solution for HDPE pipes, PVC Pipes & Irrigation systems. These are manufactured using advanced machinery & high quality Raw materials from certified Vendors to manufacture the pipes which comply with international quality standards. With installed production capacity of 6000 MTPA for HDPE Pipes we are committed to just in time supplying high quality products to our customers and have became their preferred HDPE Pipe manufacturer.
- Sewerage and Drainage systems
- Industrial effluent disposal systems
- Cable Ducting
- Portable water supply
- Irrigation/ Agriculture
- Sprinkler System
- Gas Distribution
- High Tensile Strength & High Stress Crack Resistance prevents inching growth of cracks.
- High resistance to UV & direct sunlight
- Leak proof joints.
- Light weight and flexible.
- Easy to install and transport
- Excellent flow characteristics due to smooth inner surface hence low frictional loss
- Weather Resistant
- Excellent corrosion, abrasion and chemical resistance. Inert to most acidic and alkaline solutions
- HDPE pipes have good ductility and toughness
- Available in straight length of 5m, 6m, 12m and coil
- Available as per customers requirements
- Production Capacity: 800000 mtr
- Delivery Time: 7 days