Minimum Order Quantity: 200 Meter
|Size/ Diameter||up t0 200 MM|
|Length of Pipe||6 m|
|Tubing OD Inch Size||Up To 200MM|
|Working Pressure||470 - 1600 MPa|
|Packaging Type||as per Customer Requirements|
|I Deal In||New Only|
|Place Of Origin||India|
|Is It Flexible||Non-Flexible|
|Nominal Pipe Size||40MM to 200 MM|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
The highly popular helical filament winding method is used by us to manufacture our range of GRP/FRP Pipes.This method ensures that our pipes are designed by continuous glass strand roving along with polyester resin, which allows helical wounding of these pipes on the rotating mandrel at a particular winding angle. Furthermore, this process can be continued in bi-directional layers till the achievement of the necessary wall thickness. This process is much cheaper and provides better physical properties & longer service life to our pipes as compared to other methods.
Features & advantages of GRP/FRP Pipes:
- Corrosion Resistance- Fabricated using a composite material glass fiber and polyester resin our GRP pipes are resistant to corrosion, chemical resistance and weathering
- Non-Toxicity- Th helical filament winding method when carried out along with polymerization and vaporization helps in designing superior quality GRP pipes and their contact with food stuffs and potable water
- Hydraulic Efficiency- The smooth internal surface of our GRP pipes offers high "c" value that is essential for carrying out high flow at a very low frictional head loss and further provides excellent pumping that saves electricity
- Longer Services- Life Hydraulic design basis (HDB) ensures that our pipes function even after 50 years of services with a safety factor of 1.8 times of its pressure class. Thus, these pipes are durable, reliable and economical as compared to C.I., Steel, G.I. and P.S.C. pipes
- Surge Pressure- High stiffness of the pipes is a result of the resistance to surge pressure that enables little chance of pipe bursting due to the water hammer
- Light Weight- Our pipes possess lower strength to weight ratio as compared to other material, thereby, these are light in weight by 1/10 of P.S.C. 1/5 of steel and 1/8 of C.I.
- Low Thermal and Electrical Conductivity- There is no requirement to external insulation of pipes and maintain the internal temperature because of the exceptional thermal insulating properties. The GRP pipes also don't require cathodic protection.
- Production Capacity: 5km
- Delivery Time: 15 days